Members of KSJ Home Group (Powered by the Shook Home Group & Fueston Group) have been working with developers
and builders creating quality homes and communities in the Northwest for 20 years. And since we plan to be here for the
next 20 years and beyond, it’s essential that our homes — and our service — stand the test of time.
We are seeking On-Site Sales Agents for our beautiful new communities for Q3/Q4 in Eatonville, Spanaway, Lakewood and
As an On-Site Sales Agent, you are the face of the company. Your goal is to provide buyers with excellent customer service
while helping them find which of our homes best fits their needs. You will work with them throughout the buying experience
from the time they step into the model, to closing and beyond to ensure they have a great experience.
Our work environment is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. With KSJ Home Group you’ll work regular
hours, have a steady stream of customers, and great marketing and office support, allowing you to keep your focus on the
customer rather than where you’ll find your next listing.
The On-Site Sales Agent is responsible for selling new homes to achieve Company sales goals by creating a professional,
positive customer experience. If you are personable with outstanding communication, problem solving and sales/closing
skills, we want to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company strategic goals while
exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. KSJ Home
Group Sales opportunities are open due to continued Company growth.
• Create weekly sales action plan.
• Guide customers through home tours.
• Maintaining a positive customer experience by setting accurate expectations and educating customers on the home
• Anticipating and resolving any questions regarding the homebuilding process.
• Following up and communicating with homebuyers in a timely, proactive manner.
• Coordinating construction buyer paperwork for timely start of new homes.
• Present information to customers on the community, home, financing, and company.
• Follow up with potential buyers via phone calls, emails, and direct mail.
• Write Purchase and Sale agreements.
• Schedule agent and broker visits and presentations.
• Conduct market research on competition, pricing, traffic, product and features.
• Become an expert on home/community components and systems.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Current Washington Real Estate License.
• Up to date on MLS rules and real estate laws.
• 1-3 years of sales experience; new residential sales in a community environment is preferred but not required; retail
sales experience is a plus
• MS Office proficiency.
• Disciplined, flexible, organized, detail oriented, and diligent.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Excellent teamwork/collaboration skills
• Highly motivated and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges
• Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
• Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines
• Charismatic with natural sales ability.
• Able to work weekends and maintain regular site hours.
At KSJ Home Group, you’ll be surrounded by smart people with strong work ethics whose mission is to maximize value to
customers, the community, and our peers by working efficiently to produce sustainably-built, high quality homes and
neighborhoods. KSJ Home Group is a place where new ideas are championed, creativity and collaboration are valued, and
individual contributions influence the course of the company.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to KSJHomeGroup@gmail.com